Hey folks, I want to share what I am working. A Building a Second Brain book club, books and media, and a tea ceremony.
At the end of September we are going to start the journey of Building a Second Brain with a book club. Four weeks.
- How a Second Brain works, Capture, and Organize.
- Distill, Express, and Creative Execution
- Improving your new system.
Distillation. How do you do it?
Talking to people is the quickest way to validate and move forward. Once you have a structure, you can sequence what seems most valuable. More details can be added. What is the process for receiving feedback? A safe question can be asked during ceremonies, rituals, and meetings. With that information, you can write about what people want.
At the end of October, I will learn more from this small group book club.
- The Art and Business of Online Writing - Nicolas Cole
- Titles hook people in, and you can collect data on what works when you write on social media.
- You should publish every day, as well as straddle the line between universal and micro niche topics.
- Rhythm will increase the number of people who read your posts.
- People, Places, Things: My Human Landmarks - Chuck Palahniuk - “It’s not what’s inside your clothes, it’s how you take your clothes off.”
- Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - Don’t force, let it flow, and find harmony and balance.
I enjoy green tea, matcha, and tea ceremonies with my wife. Did I really enjoy drinking that tea in the past? Savoring the moment, embracing the process, and being present are the goals.
- Add matcha to your bowl.
- Boil water and pour.
- Whisk and scrub the powder until frothy.
- Savor the taste.